Lamp shade and body is made of premium metal;
– Function and style in one, this design of this creative metal pendant light fixture can be naturally fit your room / furniture;
Use this stunning light on your sophisticated workstation is perfect.
– This handsome, traditionally styled retro style ceiling lamp fixture looks great on bedroom, living room, study room, office, bar, cafe, shop, balcony, kitchen, party, bathroom, apartment, hallway, dining room, home interior;
A beautiful, antique brass finish helps preserve the traditional appeal of this pendant lamp.
Design to be soft, stable and non-flickering, the lighting is friendly on your eyes so you can enjoy what you’re doing for longer.
Suitable for retro home interior, industrial sites, restaurants, bedroom, living room, study room, office, bar, cafe, shop, balcony,
kitchen, party, bathroom, apartment, hallway, dining room.
retro study and other places, decoration and lighting Safe.
Category: Pendant Lamps
Body Material: Metal
Number of Light: 1
Bulb Type: LED / CFL / Incandescent
Bulb Base: E27
Wattage: Max 40W
Bulb Included Or Not: Bulb is NOT Included
1 X Pendant Light (Bulb included)
If you have children or pets, which can accidentally bump into the lamp,
it is advised to place the lamp out of their reach.
- 【Workmanship】High-quality iron lampshade, spinning, cutting, polishing, grinding, painting and other processes made of fine workmanship, unique shape. Provides a flicker-free lighting for reading, working, or studying. Takes one maximum 60 watt E27 socket standard-medium base bulb (included).
- 【Dimensions】A nice, low-cost, and functional pendant hanging lamp to meet your basic lighting needs. This modern ceiling lamp features a metal lamp shade. Perfect for office, kids room, or college dorm! Single – end Lampshade (Diameter * Height): 22 cm * 28 cm (8.7 inches * 11 inches).
- 【Application】A perfect metal lampshade pendant ceiling lamp for bedroom, living room, study room, office, bar, cafe, shop, balcony, kitchen, party, bathroom, apartment, hallway, dining room, home interior, industrial sites, restaurants. In the workshop and basically in any other creative space.